Certificate of Catholic Practice

Categories: News

Primary and Secondary School Forms. If you need a Certificate of Catholic Practice to be signed for primary or secondary school transfer, please download the form, print and complete the top section. Attach it to a stamped self-address envelope, include a contact number, put it all in an envelope marked for the parish secretary and post it through the presbytery letterbox.  The form will be posted back to you, in order to limit contact in the presbytery. Thank you.

Author: James